We Like To Read
We like to share the insights we gain from our reading. Here are some books and reviews that we hope you might find interesting.
- How Will You Measure Your Life, by Clayton Christiensen, James Allworth, Karen Dillon
- Time, Talent, Energy: Overcome Organizational Drag and Unleash Your Team’s Productive Power by Michael C. Mankins, Eric Garton
- Thank You for Being Late: An Optimist’s Guide to Thriving in the Age of Accelerations, by Thomas L. Friedman
- The Second Machine Age: Work, Progress, and Prosperity in a Time of Brilliant Technologies by Erik Brynjolfsson, Andrew McAfee
- The Power of Pull: How Small Moves, Smartly Made, Can Set Big Things in Motion by John Hagel III, Lang Davison, John Seely Brown